Thursday, August 10, 2006

When one picture says it all.



One day you hear from some mean old bag that you are not the kind of girl any man would ever want to marry. (before I ever did anything of that nature, mind you.) Another day you hear that you will never be successful in life and probably be homeless. Another day your doctor tells you that you will never have kids naturally.

Here's one that says stick it where the sun don't shine! I have a good job, I have a wonderful husband, I have a beautiful home, and I have 2 healthy beautiful boys that I gave birth to.

Never mind the bad scan job. I suck at the whole photomerge thing. This is my favorite picture! My kids running around my home in the middle of winter. There were days where I thought I would never find true happiness. Now I can't recall a time that I was not happy. Every time I look at this picture, I just melt. It says everything to me. Winter time at my house, dead grass, no leaves on the trees, grey skies, broken light... Paradise!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

That is an awesome layout!! I love the colors of it -- really can feel wintery KWIM?

Great job!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.