Friday, May 26, 2006

Hooray for Friday!


Man I had a bad week so far. No motivation, too much to do, kids growing up! My house is a disaster, I'm still in the "organization" process and laundry is not just piled up, but overtaking the house. Work is stressfull right now, too much work, not enough time and some scarry changes that deeply affect me on the horizon. I'm at shut down point, where all I want to do is veg out and just sleep or lay around or buy stuff I don't need.

On a good note, the boys graduated Pre-School and I am so proud of them. They were great and afterwards we went out for burgers and chocolate shakes at MooMoo's downtown. That was great. Nick, Adamo, Ralene, Viva, Charlie and Dee joined Mike and I in the audience. We just about filled up pew in the little Community Church to watch the ceremony. We gave them so much praise that they were feeling so proud of themselves. The shot above was after graduation. They were so thrilled and excited they would do anything I asked. This is what happens when I tell them to show some love and hug each other. Mmmmmmm! I wish I was smack in the middle of them.

Anyway, It's Friday and things are looking better. Plus it's a long weekend. Load #2 is in the wash. The dishes are put away either in the cupboards or the dishwasher. The boys are at home, just where I like them. The trains are all sorted out. I'm showered and dressed. Yummy breakfast in our tummies. Mike gets off early and will be working on backyard sprinklers all weekend. Hopefully that means no more goat-heads this year. I sent the pictures off to Jenni Bowlin (check out JenniBowlin.com for some eye candy) and that was a difficult task, just picking a couple pictures. And I'm just about ready to start cleaning bathrooms. Mike put together my shelves for the back room earlier this week, so today I will begin conquering that room. Work you ask? Well, that will be later. I'll get it in there somewhere. Right now, I have to strike where the motivation hits, and that's cleaning!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Man sorry you are having a bad week! I hope that your weekend was good!! :)

{{{HUGS}}}