Saturday, June 03, 2006

Does anyone remember why I started this Blog?




Remember way back in hmmmmmmm, January? Remember it had something to do with organization? Remember that mess of a desk? This is it today. Middle of being organized.
I need to tackle my patterend paper, photos and embellishments. There's a TV next to the desk that will be outta there shortly, and I need to get some pictures up on the wall. All of that in time. All I know is I can walk in there without tripping or needing a tetanus shot and I have a work space without the fear of something falling on me. Woo Hoo! Just in time to work on the June Kitspirations.com kit and May challenge. Oh, I guess I should do a little something for Father's Day, too.

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Look at your lovely nicely organized spot to scrap in!! Wish mine looked that good but I am afraid that if I make it look that nice then I won't want to scrap because it will get all messy again.

Anonymous said...

Voilà une scraproom hyper méga bien rangée... Bravo !