Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just a quickie

Just a quickie to let you all know I'm not dead, or lost, or mentally incapacitated. Well, maybe the 3rd one, but it just makes life more interesting. I just have little spare time, which I spend laying around or looking at all my pretty scrap kits I have no time to play with. Any whoooooo. I'm home and alive and well and healthy and life is good. The boys are doing great, and so much fun, other than the bickering and fist fights in the cereal aisle at Raley's. Luckly no one else was in the aisle for me to be forced to pretend I just happened upon a couple of lost children I needed to rescue and find their mother. Gotta love boys. Mike is doing great. Crazy busy with work and house, like me. So in love, though, so back to the whole life is good thing. Too busy having goo-goo eyes on my honey to see my kids beating each other to a pulp. One minute punches, the next, giggles, the next hugs, the next yelling, the next farting. Gotta love boys. Alrighty, lots to talk about, but no time to tell my stories properly, so until then, enjoy your loved ones.

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

dang......twin boys. Holy heck your house must be lively. I bet they are cute as pie.

The Mom said...

Girl I totally hear you on the whole boys thing. ((she says as she is typing one handed cause Evan wants to hold hands today))

Ggood to hear you are doing good!!

:)