Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm still here



So, I've been here. Ill-en. One cold after another. This one has had me hacking for almost 2 weeks now, and I have no voice toay. Not fun. But... I've been working and I've been scrapping. I was going through some pictures and found this old one of AJ. I remember how we bought that costume way before Halloween and he wore it A LOT before and after Halloween. I love that. He would speak Pirate, even. Don't you just love his face? I'm so glad I have this hobby. This picture speaks to me, and I totally remember him saying "Arrr, matey. Walk the Plank!" Mmmmmm. I love memories. I hope everyone is well.

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

What a darling layout. Love those rub ons. I did a layout using those too. It's somewhere in my archives.
Thanks for stopping by my blog. I appreciate it.