Friday, March 24, 2006



Ok, so this was my 1st attempt at a digital layout. The "stickers" are Rhonna Farrer's and were downloaded from 2Peasinabucket.com. I can see my mistakes, and not sure I like the "denim" pattern, but it was my 1st try, and I didn't want to go spend crazy until I was sure I liked it. I liked the process, but I so love the hands on of creating a layout. I love the cutting, the gluing, the painting, the textures... Plus I have to much "stuff" to go completely digital. I just had to try it, since I couldn't find my table under all the paper and stuff. LOL!

Yes, those are worms. I just shooed him out of the kitchen, which is the 1st place AJ went to display his hard earned pay for digging in the dirt. Somehow I think Hunter was way more impressed than I was, but not nearly as proud as his Dad. Hmmmm. Well, I'm proud too, but who gets to pick the crusty worms out of the dryer that were left in some little man's pockets? Much better than a dehydrated and dizzy frog. Yes my realities!

1 comment:

The Mom said...

That is really great! If you hadn't said it was your first time I would not have known.