Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Nothin' new

Well, not much is new. Still haven't gone to Weight Watchers. I have been trying to do the old Flex Points program, but unfortunately, the only flexing I do is the increase in daily points. LOL! Not really, but well.. Sometimes. I did lose 2 pounds last week. I then went to a Squirrel Feed and drank too much wine, so I'm only down 1 pound now. No, I didn't eat squirrel! Mike and Austin did. Well, I think Austin only ate duck. Hunter and I are strictly chicken eaters. Yes I know I ate chicken because it was white meat and I've never seen a squirrel with this big a breast.

I cleaned out a little of the boys' room, but not enough. I spent a little time cleaning out the scrap space and finished 2 projects I started in 2003. They didn't need much, but at least they are finished. I also completed a new Design Team layout for Kitspirations.com. It's a cutie, but I totally scraplifted. That's scrapbooking lingo for copied. Basically, I followed a sketch design from another layout I liked. It was one sided so I winged it on the 2nd side. In the scrapping world, this is totally acceptable as an original, but we all confess anyway.

Work has slowed down, so I've slept a lot to catch up on the lack of sleep I was getting. Other than that, not much has changed. Which is a good thing. I'm happy as can be, so no change is fine. If change comes, then we'll take it from there. Hopefully all the change I have coming is from the grocery store who then gives me change for a $20.00 instead of a $10.00.

No comments: