Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Running For Fun?!?


And she's running!

Can't believe I ran a half marathon! Well, I runked (run/walked). I did the Disneyland Tinkerbell. So much fun! The sense of accomplishment - insane! Making goals and making them happen.

Boys promoted out of 8th grade and about to start high school! Where does the time go? Love these boys and I'm so proud of the men they are becoming. So different. I'm so happy I raised them as their own and not as "twins". Their independence from each other is makes their loving brotherly moments so very precious. They are both so proud of each other, it makes my heart smile.

I'm still working on getting our lives organized and in order. Junk drawers are a thing of the past. I pretty much trained the family that everything has a place when it comes to those drawers, and they're abiding. Now my office, on the other hand, looks like an episode of Hoarders! Everything that doesn't have a home, gets dumped in there. Night before cleaning ladies, even things that have a home end up piled in the office. That is my goal for the weekend.

Next week will the fourth of July week and starts the long vacation. Family fun at our house for the annual sky diving weekend, then a few days at my sis's and ending the following week in San Diego at Comic-Con 2015! Wish Mike could be with us, but someone needs to hold down the fort and tend to the animals.

Just a quick update of what's happening here.  Hope to post some before and after pictures of some of the house overhauls in the near future.


No comments: