Friday, April 06, 2007

Back From a Galaxy Far, Far Away

We're baaaack. The trip to LA was a blast. The Science museum was really cool. http://www.californiasciencecenter.org/ We saw an IMAX film about the Deep Sea creatures, narrated by Johnny Depp and Kate Winslet. Then we went in. Way cool exhibit. So much to see and do and touch. I could have been lost in there for hours, but the boys (Hunter) had thoughts of Star Wars gift shop on the brain.







I got a bit hooked on Guitar Hero. What a fun game. So glad I don't own it or I would really get nothing done. At one point Serafina was challenging Austin, and as he was jamming he said "I sure hope I catch the Rock n' Roll spirit". Rock on, little dude!

Really cool to see Audrey and family. I can't believe how grown up the kids are. Easter egg coloring and hunting was so cool. And just the interaction between all the kids was really cool. I'm real happy we made the time to get down there and can hardly wait for the next time.


3 comments:

The Mom said...

so awesome!! You know starting may 25th they are making Star Wars postage stamps too!!

Kim -today's creative blog said...

We had that StarWars exhibit here at our OMSI - Oregon Museum of Science and Industry........or something like that.
My son and his cousin had SO much fun.

Kim -today's creative blog said...

thanks so much for commenting on my blogs. I love your comments, they are always so heartfelt.