Sunday, April 01, 2007

An April Fool and a Mandarin Pixie

Hooray for April Fool's Day! The boys loved that it was April Fool's Day. They woke up with almost the same excitement and anticipation of Christmas. They tried to fool us all day with "you're shoes are untied" to "There's a spot on your shirt". I love that they have a sense of humor and found the day to let that prankster humor lose about as exciting as getting a present from Santa.

Speaking of Fools, you can see this fool's latest layouts in the Mandarin Pixie (http://MandarinPixie.com/) gallery. The shop owner, Jennifer, asked me to be the Guest Design Team member for April. Great fun! I loved her stamps, great fonts, easy to use, cool selection. You can see my layouts in her gallery, but here's one teaser for you, plus one more that is not in her gallery because I used her stamps for the IDOS Design Team challenge for March:























In the "Pretty in Pink" layout, I used a number 8 from her Piqued Alphabet to frame the sides of the picture of Serafina. In the "Con Papi" layout, I used the Pupcat alpha for the SF. Like I said, check her store out, good stuff.


Ok, time for an old fool to finish up some work and hit the hay. The boys are spending the night at our neighbor friend's house, so I get to sleep until my body tells me it's enough. WOO HOO!!!

1 comment:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

I love your style! That quirky whimical look! LOVE IT! I wanna be just like you when I grow up.

Your boys sound so so cute! Keep the stories coming.