Friday, December 22, 2006

Are You Ready to Rock in the Deathly Hallows?




I'm so ready to Rock, but not so ready for Christmas. I've been a little on the freaking out side. On the verge of a breakdown. You know, one of those where everyman you come across asks you if you are PMSing, and you just want to stab them in the eyeball. Yes, one of those. But I''m over it, and Mike can still see fine out of both eyes. My new boss bore the worst of it when I broke down in tears at the end of a meeting. Poor soul, he had no idea it was coming, and WHAM, it hit him. Psycho girl, sitting in conference room, crying.

You know what happened, like every man, he tried to brainstorm solutions. Like every woman, I shot them down. Then an hour after I returned to a desk, mind you I'm in the office and have no official desk, I realized it was all hormonal. LOL! Yes, psycho is a total understatement. The season doesn't help. Too many commitments, too many visitors, too many presents! The one thing I have been able to do, is take the visiting time, and enjoy it BIG time. Even if during the in between time you can see my head spinning a la Linda Blair.

The kids are amazing. I love seeing their excitement grow daily with the anticipation of Santa visiting their home. They are so psyched to be out of school and just went hog wild today. These kids are amazing, and I just can't get enough of them. I'm so glad I took next week off!

And did you hear????? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows will be the title of Book 7 of the Harry Potter series. I'm so excited! I think that snapped me back in to reality. WOO HOO! A title means, the book is soon after. Now I don't recall if the next movie or the next book is being released in July, but just knowing more Harry is on the way just thrills me to pieces. I'm such a geek.

Anyway, I'm sure I won't be on again before the big day, so Merry Christmas. I hope you all enjoy a glorious day with family and friends. Remember the reason for the season, and reflect on whatever that means for you. I will.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

I just have to say that I am so glad I am not the only one who is excited that they released the title of the book! We will have to get them on the same day so we can "chat" about the book!! I can't wait to find out how it ends!! Please let Snape turn out to be a good guy!!!