Saturday, January 07, 2006

Update

Allright, it's time for an update. Well, this week I worked like 12-14 hours a day at work, and was too wiped out to do anything else. Tuesday was not as busy and Mike and I cleaned out all the Christmas decorations. We downsized by like 5 boxes! We have a donate pile, garage sale pile and a lot got tossed with the trash. Then Mike started on our bedroom closet, getting rid of out of style and "dream on" size clothes. I joined him, but I'm still dreaming, so I only got rid of out of style clothes. Whose style, I don't know, but definitely not my style.

My weight hasn't changed, but I started counting my points today. Yes, just today. A whole week lost. I will re-join Weight Watchers Wednesday because that's the group leader I like the best. A whole new meaning of WWW for me. I will not post a before and after picture of this because the gross is way too gross and I may be violating some FCC violation or something. Plus I don't want to be the next poster child of one of the 7 big-ones.... Gluttony.

I haven't scrapped at all with all the extra hours I've put in to work, but need to do something this weekend. I received my January kit for Kitspirations, and that needs to be posted by Tuesday. How's that for motivation?

No time for blogging, I'm off to take a shower and start scrapping!

No comments: