Thursday, March 31, 2011

Flippin' Cute!

Got my new Flip! So stinkin' cute! So easy to use!

Next week is the talent show and Hunter will be wowing us with his comedic talent. So glad I got my Flip in time.

Saturday, indoor soccer game. Sunday outdoor soccer starts with 3 games. So glad I got my Flip in time.

Got flipped off in the car the other day. She was getting on the freeway at 20 MPH. Yes that was 2-0! So I was a little close to her trying to find my opportunity to go around. Well psycho followed me around and then stopped to scream at me. Wish I had my Flip then. Instead, I flipped her off right back, which is odd, I normally wave back. Not that I frequently get flipped off. Just that I don't let people get in my emotions like that.

Hunter is wanting some chicken and dumplings. So funny because I've only made once or twice before, and it's been years. So tonight, chicken and dumplings it will be. Because he wants it, he will have to make it. It will be punishment for making me drive back to school today to take him a clean shirt and pants, since he spilled milk this morning eating his 2nd breakfast. And then he dropped the clean shirt I brought in to the toilet. So forcing the kid to make dinner will be a good revenge. However, cleaning the dishes would be even better. Hmmmmm. So glad I have my Flip to actually film him doing some labor.

Hopefully next post will have a little Flip action. Until then, I'll just be Flippin' out.

Peace

No comments: