Friday, July 06, 2007

Tag, you're it!

Renee and Jen tagged so...These are the rules…. each player starts with 7 random facts about themselves on their Blog. People who are tagged need to blog 7 facts about themselves and post the rules as well. At the end of their blog list 7 people you are tagging. Let them know that they are tagged by leaving them a comment. So, time for my 7 random facts:

1. In my dreams I am still my highschool weight. For reals, every dream, even the ones in Spanish. I'm talking less than 100 pounds skinny.

2. I am a complete and total nerd, and I’m ok with that.

3. My name is Bat Bogey Hexer on the Leaky Cauldron, a Harry Potter message board. (back to the nerd thing)... Oh, and I still feel Snape has to be good, but I'll be finding out for sure later this month. yeah!

4. I never let my kids go to bed without hearing at least one good belly laugh a day. I figure that when they grow up, no matter how crazy times could be, we could always find laughter.

5. I’m a cat person with no cats, but 2 dogs.

6. I took 6 years of French, but Je ne parle Francais. (I don’t speak French) Maybe because 4 years of those lessons were taught by Mr. Fong.

7. I wish I could that dance where girls make their butts jiggle up and down without moving the rest much. I know it’s a knee thing, but whatever, wish I could do it.

So if your read this, consider yourself tagged. Just about all the bloggers I know have already been tagged because I took so long to do this.

No comments: