Sunday, March 04, 2007

Guitar Hero


This little woman can rock your world.

Spent the day at Pier 39 with Papi and Nanny. What a beautiful day. Still in the process of uploading pictures in to Kodak Gallery for the family. 46 out of 105, so far. Some of them were fast and blurry, but isn't that just the way it is sometimes. The boys had a blast and so did we. Can't wait to go back and visit other areas of the city. The boys were thrilled to learn that I lived there for a while, and grew up in the Bay Area. They wanted to learn all about it, and about the things that I did. Made me feel all nostalgic talking about it. I totally feel like I left some of my heart in San Francisco. It feels so much like home to me.

2 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

love your layout. very whimsical, full of personality.

The Mom said...

This is such a super fun layout!!