Sunday, January 28, 2007

All Grown Up and Ready to Rock!

So, my little boys are big 6 year olds now. I'm having a real hard time with it. I don't know why, just am. So grown-up, so independent, so opinionated. Just how I want them to be, but just not yet. Well, they got spoiled this year. Tomorrow is the big party at some party jump-house place. Fun for all. Today was the real spoiling, though. Mommy and Daddy love to spoil them, so here is what they got for their birthday:



Hunter had a hard time with finding the courage to take a ride. Austin told him, "Hunter, if you ride the bike, I'll let you be in my band".. That worked. LOL Guess it's time for music lessons.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

AWESOME!!! I know how you feel about them growing up. Ian went to a sleepover this weekend and I bawled all night long about how I was losing my baby!! {{{HUGS}}} to you!!

PS. Glad you updated, I was worried I was going to have to hunt you down. :)