Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Has Anybody Seen My Dog?



Notice in my last post, you know the bulletin board one… Well, notice Friday to Saturday I had blocked out a little Pam’s house time? Do you see it? Go ahead, scroll down and look. I even drew a picture of how lovely I imagined her home to be. Yes, there it is, I see it now. Well, said Pam must have read how much I like to cross things off my list.

Well, a little history that will drag you to present. There was a young girl (me. Yes, I was once young) who met a poodle. The poodle happened to be so cute and sweet and innocent. I just had to make it one of my own.

So I befriended it and found out it barks. It barks a lot. It complained that I didn’t play with it enough. It always would come to me, but it would bark because I wouldn’t come to it. So here I am, thinking, Mike will be hunting, I could go visit my little canine companion. Hmmmph. That damn dog turned me away!! And then called me a name that rhymes with witch, but is obviously more canine than human. I wonder who that name really belongs to????? Let me think. Oh, and if you happen to find my missing poodle, please give a big ol wa-kah kinda kick for me. But stand back, it’s liable to fall over or spill something on you.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooouuch! Wooof woof...Now, Spike da Dyke has had over 3 years to come visit, plus you have to be home this weekend for the sod installation so it isn't all Poodle's fault. Thanks for the lovely hall of shame page.