Friday, June 16, 2006

I love weekends


What a busy weekend we have in store. Tonight to the in-laws in San Jose. Tomorrow to Santa Cruz to visit Katy and Baby West, then celebrate Father's Day with Mike's Dad in San Jose in the evening. Sunday celebrate at home. Monday Dad and Nanny coming over to visit. Non-Stop fun, I tell ya. For reals.

So thought I would share my badly scanned lattest. I so seldom grant my love with a cameo appearance in a page. Poor guy. He is the best Father I could have picked for my children, and he is my dream come true husband and best friend. The little hidden journaling reads: "I love that you make me feel beautiful when I feel my ugliest.. I love that you make my heart stop when you walk in the room.. I love that you make me laugh.. I love that you are my best friend." I could go on and on, and initially I did, but edited to make it fit on the little card. So Mike, I love that you love me. I love that you are a great father. I love that Austin looks just like you. I love that I can tell you anything without you judging me. I love you. Happy Father's Day to you, and to all the Father's out there that are more than fathers. You know, the ones that are called Dad and Daddy. Have a terrific day, and soak up the love.

7 comments:

Kim -today's creative blog said...

Such a fun layout. Love your style.

The Mom said...

Beautiful layout!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

That is so SWEET! He must have melted. I love, love, love your layout and especially the sentiment behind it. Good wife! Good Mommy! I grant you . . . chocolate! hee

The Mom said...

I really like this layout and everytime I look at it I fall in love with those letter a little more. What font are they or where did you get them? Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.