Tuesday, April 04, 2006


So, I was playing again in Adobe. LOL! Like I don't have a TON of work to do. You know how it is. When you are so overwhlemed with how much you have on your plate that you retreat and call everyone in your phone book, organize the linen closet and the pantry, clean out closets... Well, I sit on my ever widening behind and play on the computer. Although my closets and pantry need some serious TLC. I played with this picture tonight. An absolutely beautiful shot of a an absolutely BEAUTIFUL young lady. Sara, love ya girl. The one above I used Adobe Photoshop, Tia Bennett heart and swirls from a Flourish and Bots line downloaded from Designerdigitals.com. The font is Autumn Leaves' Aunt Marie. The one below is all the same except the font is A Beautiful Mess by Elsie Flanningan, downloaded from twopeasinabucket.com. Totally having fun with this and looking forward to my digi class.

3 comments:

The Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Mom said...

I am such a dork!! I meant to say that I love your digi layouts! They are beautiful. I thought you had a copy of Elsie's new book that is coming out. Duh?

Keep on playing -- all that other stuff can wait right!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Sibylle!

I finally had the time to come visit you on your Blog! You did a great job with it. Your boys are so darn cute! Gotta love those brown eyes and smooth skin!

I'm off to make supper for the family, so gotta scoot! Visit with you more at Kitspirations!

Susan